Our standard shipping method within the United States is UPS Ground Service.
Other method’s available are:
- UPS Orange (3-day)
- UPS Blue Service (2-day)
- UPS Red Service (Overnight, before 10:00 am)
- UPS Red AM (Overnight, before 8:30 am)
- UPS Saturday Delivery (Overnight, Saturday delivery)
- Fed-Ex Express Saver (3-day)
- Fed-Ex 2-day
- Fed-Ex Standard Overnight (next business afternoon)
- Fed-Ex Priority Overnight (next business morning)
- Various Trucking Companies can be used for LARGER freight shipments only. Please contact your Account Manager for details.
NOTE: For international shipments the customer assumes all brokerage and custom fees.
All shipments originated by us will automatically be insured at current UPS rates and those charges will be billed to the customer.
It is also possible to ship via Collect or 3rd-Party using your own shipping account. Please note that we cannot insure these types of shipments, and the customer will be liable for any loss. Please contact the Sales Team for details.
Please indicate on your order which shipping method you prefer. If no shipping method is noted, your order will ship via UPS Ground Service. Please see the map below for Time-in-transit zones for UPS GROUND SERVICE ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure your Ship-to Address is correct. Griplock Systems will not be held accountable for delays or lost shipments due to incorrect address information. All associated carrier fees due to incorrect shipping information are the customer’s sole responsibility.
Check your Shipment
Griplock Systems will always send an Order Confirmation prior to shipment of an order. Check this paperwork carefully for accuracy. Shipments from Griplock Systems should be checked upon receipt. All claims for damaged, defective, or missing goods must be made within 5 business days of receipt. Claims made after this 5 day period may not be eligible for replacement or credit.